Solid Sustainability offers product warranties to ensure your satisfaction. All products provided will be of a certain quality, depending on chosen materials, designs, stains and finishes, and fixtures or fittings. Any problem that would be considered abnormal with said components will be fixed free of charge, if still under warranty.
Section #1: This Warranty covers:
- Any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Any faulty components under normal use
Section #2: What will be done to correct problems?
- Solid Sustainability will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- Solid Sustainability will repair or replace any broken or faulty parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- The product may be exchanged with a new product if the original product is irreparable for some reason
- The price of a product will be refunded once returned to Solid Sustainability, if no other solution is possible
Section #3: How long does the coverage last?
For timber and joinery: 30 Days.
This length of time is sufficient for any piece of timber involved in your purchase to reveal any previously undetectable serious intrinsic flaw that may cause it to warp or crack. Replacement in most cases is not difficult.
Such timber flaws are relatively rare.
For Components: 45 days
Things such as wheels, hinges, latches, or other fittings are not manufactured by Solid Sustainability, but we will replace them within this period and seek compensation from the manufacturer.
Section #4: What does this warranty not cover?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or lack of care
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural weathering and aging
- Theft or loss of the product
- Damage from incorrectly configured irrigation systems or similar
Section #5: What is required to get repairs/service under the warranty?
Begin by taking photos of any defect or component failure. Send them to us. We’ll review the problem and get in contact with you to work out a resolution.
Lay-bys and deposits
Deposits are important for any Solid Sustainability sales process – since materials must be purchased in advance. Under ACCC law any deposit you pay is treated as a Lay-by agreement.
Solid Sustainability may only cancel the agreement if:
- The customer has breached a term of the agreement (such as failing to pay the remainder due)
- Solid Sustainability has ceased trading and will shut down
- The contract is not possible due to circumstances outside of Solid Sustainability’s control
You may choose to terminate the agreement at any time.
If you choose to terminate a Lay-by agreement, you will be refunded any monies paid, minus the Termination fee. Fees are limited to:
- Cost of materials already purchased
- Costs of any work already undertaken or time spent
- 10% of total quoted amount over $500, to compensate for putting other contracts on hold
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name, phone number, or delivery address. Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
Solid Sustainability will not share this information with any third party, unless it is essential to fulfilling your contract – such as providing your address and contact number to a delivery driver.
Web browsing data & cookies
We will chat with you and agree on a convenient time to deliver your products. The delivery window is one hour. If you are not available to accept the delivery after we arrive – we will contact you.
If no reasonable solution is possible, and you are not happy with your products being left outside the delivery address – a second delivery fee may have to be paid. The additional fee will match your original quoted delivery fee, and must be paid before a second delivery attempt takes place.
Pickup from Factory #33/94-102 Keys Road Cheltenham is possible if you do not wish to have your products delivered.