Here we’ll outline the most popular outdoor dining options – if you’re after something more specific or custom made, contact us.
Static Boxes (No wheels)
Unless you really need wheels – static boxes are the way to go, for a bunch of reasons. Boxes without wheels:
- Are cheaper
- Are longer lasting
- Can be much larger and contain more soil
- Look better
- Can be fixed to the ground
- Can be narrow and tall and won’t tip once secured
- Can have legs that aren’t 100×100 posts
Wheeled boxes are the solution for footpath dining areas, temporary events, or other scenarios where your planter box barriers must be regularly moved.
Many wheel types are available for any design you require, at any weight – but can quickly become expensive for hardwood boxes or large soil volumes.
Custom sizes are available, but the standard Dimensions we mass produce are:
|Length||Width||Height||Max soil depth|
Fencing and other barriers
Anything is possible! We fabricate and weld custom metal fittings – so any kind of fancy, modular designs are possible.
Get rid of those sad crowd control and canvas style barriers!
Vinyl Peel Spray
A large sheet of vinyl has your logo/info machine cut into it, and is adhered to the box. The logo is then sprayed in our booth, and the Vinyl peeled away.
- Any Size is possible
- No ugly stencil lines
- Very fine resolution if oil paint is used
- Starts at around $100 for 1mx700mm
Laser Cut Stencil
Unlike the Vinyl peel – laser cut stencils can be cut once and used to spray unlimited times. Best suited for simple graphics without fine detail.
- Cut into long-lasting acrylic sheet
- You can keep your cut stencil
- Logo Size limited to 260mm x 560mm
- Stencils cut for $50
- $20 per spray
ACM panels are the most expensive option, but unlike the Vinyl Peel and stencil options, they can display anything.
- Can display any image, not just silhouettes and solid colours
- Aluminium will not rust
- Very long lasting
- Panels are removable
- High resolution